We advise your company in the tax, accounting and Legal areas. We intervene in administrative contentious procedures. We solve all of your daily management needs and help you thrive through the profitable growth of your business.
The services provided by LAYNEZ & FORNIES are managed by a team of advisors and lawyers specializing in the legal and tax field who receive a specific and continuous training to always offer the best solutions for you and your company.
- Tax advice to both national and international companies in the different tax areas.
- Tax planning, technical advice on deductions, reservation for investments in the Canary Islands, bonuses and other tax incentives.
- Completion of tax obligations.
- Processing of tax deferred files.
- Income taxes and equity.
- Inheritance and donations tax.
- Economic activity tax.
- Canary Islands General Indirect tax (IGIC)
- Tax on Patrimonial transmissions and documented legal acts.
- Control and attention of requirements through the service of electronic notifications.
- We advise on management procedures, fundraisers, sanctions.
- Filing of complaints with administrative or contentious bodies and tribunals.
- Appearance and representation before tax inspection bodies.
- Analysis of the accounting treatment applicable to business operations.
- Processes of reorganization, acquisition and merger of companies.
- Family businesses.
- Pre-closures and tax planning.
- Preparation of official accounting books.
- Preparation and deposit of annual accounts.
- Loan contracts. Leases.
- Contentious-administrative procedures in the first instance.
- Appeal and cassation resources.
- Obligations and contracts (leases, sales, etc.)
- Mandates and powers.
- Execution of meetings of members or shareholders.
- Writing of the records of the company and its transcription.
- Advice regarding statutory modifications.
- Realization of certifications.
- Advice to shareholders ‘ meetings and boards of directors.
- Corporate Operations:
+ Incorporation of companies.
+ Study and preparation of social statutes.
+ Expansions and capital reductions.
+ Dissolutions and liquidations.
+ Change of statutes.
+ Corporate transformations.
+ Other business restructuring operations.
- Responsibility of the administrators.